Quality Management Systems
Commercial Netmakers believes in producing quality outcomes and products for its customers. As such, we have made the following commitment:
“Commercial Netmakers shall establish, document, implement and maintain a Quality Management System and continually improve its effectiveness”.
Commercial Netmakers will maintain quality standards that exceed the expectations of its customers, are based on ISO 9001:2008 standards and ensure they are continuously improved.
We use the ‘process approach to management’ to provide management structure. The key components of Commercial Netmakers’ Quality Management System (“QMS”) include:
- Our management’s commitment to quality and the QMS;
- Our management’s commitment to ensuring customer requirements are determined;
- Our customer’s requirements being exceeded;
- Proper planning for meeting customer requirements;
- Provide the resources to complete work that exceeds customer expectations;
- Measure, analyse and improve our products, processes and performance; and
- The appropriate documentation of our QMS.
Most importantly, we are committed to continuously improving our performance.